- Popular Family Kitchen Appliance Recalled
- How To Search For Sex Offenders Near You!
- Toddler Swings Recalled After Injuries To Children
- 11-Year-Old Boy Calls 911 After Dad Kills Mom
- Texas Mom Shares Heart-breaking Photo Of Son Fighting Cancer
- This Mom Is Going To Carry Her Terminally-Ill Unborn Baby To Term So She Can Donate Her Organs
- Toddler Dies From Meningitis After Parents Treated Him With Maple Syrup
- Missing Toddler Found In Bushes Nearby His Home
- How Does FamilyTime Parental Control App Help With Your Kids’ Cyber Safety?
- Over 700,000 Strollers Recalled By Britax
7-Year-Old Boy Dies From Flu-Related Illness
The family of a seven-year-old boy from East Liverpool, Columbiana, Ohio, is grieving his loss after he died from a flu-related illness.
Wade Boley, Columbiana Coroner, said that Colton Williams passed away this past Saturday. The boy had been sick and wheezing for a couple of days, this is according to Colton’s mother, who did not want to be identified.
Colton was taken to the emergency room last Friday for flu symptoms and was treated and released to go home. On Saturday morning, he was brought back to the hospital after he became unconscious and unfortunately, Doctors were unable to revive him
One East Liverpool father, who was upset to hear the news said
“They need to get it under control, they need to do something,” he said.
“Definitely thoughts and prayers are with them it’s just a tragedy,” another parent added.
Boley confirmed that Colton is the second child to pass away from a flu-related illness in the County. The boy is also the fourth child who died in the state from flu complications this year.
Just last week, FOX 8 Cleveland reported that a six-year old girl from Rocky River passed away from flu complications.