- Toronto Students USA Trips Banned Over Trump Concerns
- NY Couple Accused Of Murdering Adopted Son Before Fire
- Jury Finds Officer Guilty In Shooting of 6-Year-Old Autistic Boy
- Researchers In China Announce Baby Breakthrough
- Recall Alert: 56 000 Nissan Cars Recalled
- Mom Gives Little Boy Cannabis To Help Cure His Cancer
- Parents In Agony After Daughter Born With Heart Outiside Of Her Chest
- Social Media Photo Of Toddler Holding Gun Being Investigated
- Father Kills Two Daughters And Then Himself
- Would You Let Your Baby Sleep Alone In A Hotel Room?
All posts by Katriza Luna
- Mum’s Note To Three Teenage Girls In Starbucks Goes Viral
I feel I was born in the wrong decade. I wish to be alive when civil rights protests were taken to the streets, without violence, but within our legal rights. When people were passionate about government and...
- Posted June 9, 2016
- Woman Being Investigated For Driving With Baby On Her Lap
After a long day, I laid down in my bed, turned on the television to watch the news and what I saw next woke me right back up. In big headlines I see, “Albuquerque Police Department investigates...
- Posted June 9, 2016
- Nature Made Recalls Childrens Vitamins Over Poisoning Concerns
Clif Bar, Kashi, Nature’s Valley & Now Nature Made Recalls? It wasn’t too long ago that we heard of Clif Bar, Kashi, and Nature Valley products being recalled for possible listeria contamination. listeria is a deadly bacteria...
- Posted June 8, 2016
- My Heart Melted Over This Viral Breastfeeding Post On Facebook
Breastfeeding is a choice as well as a privilege and many mothers have a difficult time breastfeeding and may stop for many reasons. I made the decision to breastfeed both of my boys and was meet with...
- Posted June 3, 2016
- Why I Changed My Car Seat Back to Rear-Facing Position
I got into my car, snapped my seat belt on and took a deep breath…. My arm throbbed from carrying my son and his enormous car seat ten feet from the house to the car. I turned the...
- Posted May 30, 2016
- Why You Shouldn’t Leave Car Seats In The Car
The phone alarm’s blaring, you hear your baby crying, and your toddler’s figured out how to turn the television on downstairs. It’s official. You are late for whatever is it that you’re supposed to be 15 minutes ago. You literally jump out of...
- Posted May 28, 2016