- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
This Mom, Brenna Jennings of Suburban Snapshots shared a scary screenshot of messages her daughter received...
Parents, there’s yet another thing to look out for. There are thousands of videos on YouTube...
A mother of three, Rachel Hambleton, has spoken out against a new social media game-craze. Hambleton...
More Internet Safety News
- Distressing Online Game Linked To 130 Teen Suicides
There’s another social media game parents need to be aware of. Its deemed the...
- Posted March 5, 2017
- Warning To Parents: This Social Media Challenge Is Sending Kids To The Hospital
A weird and rather dangerous social media challenge is making a comeback on the internet and...
- Posted January 27, 2017
- Kid Purchases Pokemon Gifts Using Sleeping Mom`s Fingerprints
A 6-Year-Old Girl Was Desperate To Catch ‘Em All This Christmas A fingerprint-ID locked...
- Posted December 28, 2016
- Online Safeguarding Means More Than Just Simple Web Filtering
Safeguarding Your Kid On The Internet Today, nearly half of the entire world population...
- Posted December 23, 2016
- Protecting Your Children From Online Predators
Kids are easy targets for criminals who are constantly lurking on the internet to...
- Posted October 28, 2016
- Distracted Parenting: The True Cost Of Your Smartphone
Raising a family is expensive and every parent knows the struggle of trying to...
- Posted August 10, 2016
- 5 Tools To Keep Your Child Safe When Playing Video Games
We are all very aware of the risks of our children being online and...
- Posted July 16, 2016