- Geofencing Makes Safe Boundaries For The Family
- Teenage Girl Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Lockport Township
- Parents Charged After Leaving Infant In Parking Lot
- Does Your Infant Need To Sleep In A Baby Box?
- School Orders Boy To “Tolerate” Undressing In Same Room As Girls
- Man Charged With Killing Baby Daughter, Toddler Son
- Toddler Dies After Mother Accidentally Drives Over Him
- Parents Accused Of Murder After Mom Said Toddler Shot Child
- Toddler Accidentally Hangs Himself In Changing Room
- Study Says Holding Your Baby Early And Often Is Beneficial Later In Life
The state of New Jersey has found inspiration in a Finnish tradition dating back nearly 80 years...
Mother Of Two Pays Someone To Sleep Train Her 3-Month-Old While She And Her Husband Go...
A new study has revealed the most dangerous place in the home for an infant to...
More Sleep Concerns News
- To avoid SIDS, infants and parents should share a room, report says
For at least the first six months of their lives, infants should be sleeping...
- Posted October 24, 2016
- Safe Sleep For Babies Is As Simple As ABC… Or is it?
Safe sleep is a popular topic amongst new Moms and despite all the conversations...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- The Hidden Risk You Might Not Know About Lulla Dolls
Parents are scouring the Internet and paying big bucks just to get their hands...
- Posted July 31, 2016
- 4 Ways to Help Kids Get to Sleep
From the moment our children are born, many of us wonder how we can...
- Posted May 23, 2016
- What Would It Mean If We Took Our Kids Sleep Seriously?
Last night, a school night, my 11 year old son’s baseball team played a...
- Posted May 22, 2016
- Nightly Affirmations Benefit Your Toddler’s Well-Being
In the book, The Help, by Katherine Stockett, the nanny tells the child she...
- Posted May 5, 2016
- Top-Selling Amazon Kids Book That Promises To Put Your Children To Sleep
Getting your child to fall asleep at night is not always easy. Reading a...
- Posted April 25, 2016