- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
Bed sharing between the baby and parents, better known as co-sleeping, has become a popular trend...
The state of New Jersey has found inspiration in a Finnish tradition dating back nearly 80 years...
Mother Of Two Pays Someone To Sleep Train Her 3-Month-Old While She And Her Husband Go...
More Sleep Concerns News
- Babies Are at Increased Risk for SIDS If They Sleep Here
A new study has revealed the most dangerous place in the home for an...
- Posted December 1, 2016
- To avoid SIDS, infants and parents should share a room, report says
For at least the first six months of their lives, infants should be sleeping...
- Posted October 24, 2016
- Safe Sleep For Babies Is As Simple As ABC… Or is it?
Safe sleep is a popular topic amongst new Moms and despite all the conversations...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- The Hidden Risk You Might Not Know About Lulla Dolls
Parents are scouring the Internet and paying big bucks just to get their hands...
- Posted July 31, 2016
- 4 Ways to Help Kids Get to Sleep
From the moment our children are born, many of us wonder how we can...
- Posted May 23, 2016
- What Would It Mean If We Took Our Kids Sleep Seriously?
Last night, a school night, my 11 year old son’s baseball team played a...
- Posted May 22, 2016
- 10 Nightly Affirmations For Sound Sleep
In the book, The Help, by Katherine Stockett, the nanny tells the child she...
- Posted May 5, 2016