- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
There are so many stories of bullying in the news, some often ending up in a...
Bullying affects people of all ages. In schools, this problem seems to be particularly predominant these...
It’s very common for kids to get bullied at schools. As a parent sometimes it can...
More Bullying News
- #MaybeHeDoesntHitYou Tweets Highlights That Domestic Abuse Is Not Just Physical
Hitting and shoving are the first things that come to mind when you think...
- Posted May 16, 2016
- Bikers Change The Life Of Abused Child
When “FA” was just ten years old, she was abused by her stepfather. Before...
- Posted April 17, 2016
- How to Deal With Your Child That Talks Back
Parenting comes with a unique set of challenges — and back-talking can often be...
- Posted February 26, 2016
- How To Know If Your Child Is At Risk Of Hurting Themselves Or Someone Else
Sue Klebold, the mother of Columbine killer Dylan Klebold, has for the first time...
- Posted February 20, 2016
- 5 Internet Safety Tips for Kids
Sharing photos, posting comments, playing video games — these are just a few of...
- Posted February 11, 2016
- Should This Father Have To Go To Prison For Taking His Daughter’s Cellphone?
Ronald Jackson took his daughter’s phone away after deeming her text messages inappropriate.
- Posted February 2, 2016
- Sexting: What Your Kids Won`t Tell You
My parents really had it easy with my brother and me. All they really...
- Posted December 6, 2015