- Popular Family Kitchen Appliance Recalled
- How To Search For Sex Offenders Near You!
- Toddler Swings Recalled After Injuries To Children
- 11-Year-Old Boy Calls 911 After Dad Kills Mom
- Texas Mom Shares Heart-breaking Photo Of Son Fighting Cancer
- This Mom Is Going To Carry Her Terminally-Ill Unborn Baby To Term So She Can Donate Her Organs
- Toddler Dies From Meningitis After Parents Treated Him With Maple Syrup
- Missing Toddler Found In Bushes Nearby His Home
- How Does FamilyTime Parental Control App Help With Your Kids’ Cyber Safety?
- Over 700,000 Strollers Recalled By Britax
Learning & Development
According to a study published in the Journal of Human Resources, there is a possibility that firstborn children...
It is simple: things like law, business and engineering are necessary to sustain life. But art,...
It’s Important To Develop Confidence And Self-esteem Of Any Child It’s important to a child’s present...
More Learning & Development News
- Learning Music Gives Kids Extra Brain Connections
Teaching young children to play a musical instrument helps them to develop new brain...
- Posted November 22, 2016
- 5 Tips To Teach Kids To Be More Independent
Most traditional parents can be categorized as “helicopter” parents who tend be ‘over protective’,...
- Posted November 10, 2016
- The Book That’s Helping Children Learn What To Do Around Strangers
Not Everyone is Nice teaches children what to do if a stranger approaches and reminds...
- Posted October 31, 2016
- US changes toddler screen time advice
The American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP) has announced new screen time guidelines for children...
- Posted October 25, 2016
- Study Says Intelligence Is Inherited From Mothers
Psychology Spot recently published a new study which found that where intelligence is concerned,...
- Posted September 17, 2016
- The Reason Why Parents Should Let Their Children Eat Dirt
Kids have long been urged to wash their hands – but now a pair...
- Posted September 4, 2016
- Screens Are Turning Kids Into Digital Junkies
A recent article by Dr. Nicholas Kardaras for the New York Post, paints a...
- Posted August 30, 2016