- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
Healthy Eating Habits
Do you know that soda is more likely to harm your teeth as bad as methamphetamine?...
No one wants to see their child suffer with an eating disorder, but making things even...
New research shows that a child’s diet can have a huge impact on their IQ. This...
More Healthy Eating Habits News
- No more than 6 teaspoons of sugar a day for kids
Children 2 to 18 should consume no more than about six teaspoons of added...
- Posted September 15, 2016
- Proposed Italian Law Will Prosecute Parents Who Feed Children A Vegan Diet
Italian politician, Elvira Savino is asking for laws around parents who impose vegan and...
- Posted August 12, 2016
- 10 Foods to Cook With Your Kids
Getting our kids to eat healthy can be a challenge at times. Kids can...
- Posted July 11, 2016
- Heinz Toddler Snack Said To Be Misleading Parents Into Thinking Its Healthy
As consumers, we tend to trust the information labels on our food products –...
- Posted June 25, 2016
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Child Hydrated & Healthy This Summer
Summer. When the livin’ is easy! What child doesn’t love fireworks, swimming pools, beaches,...
- Posted June 5, 2016
- Worst Breakfast Cereals For Kids
In 2014 the Environmental Working Group (EWG) conducted an analysis of 1500 cereals eaten...
- Posted May 14, 2016
- Shocking Diagnoses Linked To “Dirt” Ring Around Neck
A 14 year old girl named Pantera, began to have headaches and mood swings,...
- Posted April 27, 2016