- Popular Family Kitchen Appliance Recalled
- How To Search For Sex Offenders Near You!
- Toddler Swings Recalled After Injuries To Children
- 11-Year-Old Boy Calls 911 After Dad Kills Mom
- Texas Mom Shares Heart-breaking Photo Of Son Fighting Cancer
- This Mom Is Going To Carry Her Terminally-Ill Unborn Baby To Term So She Can Donate Her Organs
- Toddler Dies From Meningitis After Parents Treated Him With Maple Syrup
- Missing Toddler Found In Bushes Nearby His Home
- How Does FamilyTime Parental Control App Help With Your Kids’ Cyber Safety?
- Over 700,000 Strollers Recalled By Britax
How To Childproof Your Home With Everyday Items
You’ve written it down on your list of things to buy, you’ve managed to stop those little fingers getting caught in the door or the books falling on their head. Somehow though every time you go out shopping you forget to look for those items to childproof your house or you simple just can’t find them in the store.
Well here is hopefully your answer to utilizing everyday items you already own in order to childproof your home:
Keep Doors Open
Worried about those little fingers get caught in doors. Loop a single rubber band around a door’s inside and outside knobs, twisting it as you do so that the “X” presses the latch open. Once finished, hang the band on the inner knob for the next time.
Ingenious and creative idea using a pool noodle.
Incredibly easy and cheap way to secure those heavy books which kids just love to hold onto to stand up.
Locking cupboards, fridge doors
Cookie Cutters… what a simple solution!
Worried about those items in the fridge, what about a bit of 3M Command strip and elastic band.
Securing the toilet paper – Toddler proof!