- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
Hero Father Dies After Pushing Daughter To Safety In Car Crash
A heroic father was tragically killed after saving his 9-year-old daughter in a car crash.
47-year-old Paul John died in hospital after 2 days of care and even saved more lives as he donated all of his organs to other patients.
Witnesses say that Paul pushed his daughter, Angela, to safety and was hit by an oncoming car while doing so.
The car struck a 27-year-old woman and her 2-year-old son after hitting the father. The woman is being treated for a broken wrist and her son thankfully coming away uninjured.
“Paul was very involved in church activities, and was a very active member – we are like a family at the church,” says President of the Manchester Knanaya Catholic Association “He was a lovely man, he always had a nice smile on his face.He spent most of his time with the family, looking after the kids.That was his life. He would go to work, then go back and look after his family.”
The 88-year-old man who was driving the car that hit Paul is reportedly helping police with the investigation.
So many tributes have come in for this hero.
“My thoughts are with the man and his family. I can’t begin to imagine what they are going through. Our specialist officers are helping them through this incredibly difficult time,” Pc Ed Lister of GMP’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit said. “Our investigation is still ongoing and we are still appealing for witnesses. We would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or who may have dash-cam footage showing the collision.”