- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
Man Accused Of Strangling Woman And Toddler To Death On Easter Sunday In Georgia
A Georgia man has been accused of strangling a woman and her toddler on Easter Sunday, police have said.
Brandon Williams, 32, was arrested on Sunday night after his Father allegedly called police about the incident, FOX 5 Atlanta reported.
Police said that Williams strangled the woman and her 2-year-old boy inside a home on Tybee Drive in Buford. He then left the home and headed to a nearby gas station.
Williams’ father, who was outside working on a car, discovered the bodies after he went inside the home a short time later.
Police found Williams at a Race Track on Highway 20 shortly thereafter.
Both the woman and the boy were rushed to the hospital, where they were both pronounced dead.
At this stage, Investigators don’t believe Williams and the woman had a romantic relationship. They were both renting the home, FOX 5 Atlanta reported.