- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
Mom Says Frat Members Rubbed Peanut Butter On Sons Face Who Has Deadly Allergy
A mother from Michigan says that her son experienced a life-threatening hazing situation at Central Michigan University.
Teresa Seely of Marysville posted to Facebook earlier this week that members of the Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity, rubbed peanut butter all over her son’s face while he was passed out.
Her son Andrew, has a deadly peanut allergy and could have been killed.
“He was sent to the campus health clinic by a professor and treated. Luckily he is still alive,” she wrote in her post.
Theresa says authorities at Central Michigan University have been notified and their family also has an attorney. They’ve also scheduled a press conference in Port Huron.
In her post, Theresa added that her son does have an EpiPen and that he carries Benadryl tablets in his wallet at all times. She also said the incident happened when he was passed out.
According to her post, this happened last fall, however, Andrew only told his family until this week.
It’s still unknown whether the fraternity members knew about his peanut allergy.