- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
News: Baby Found Dead In Whitehaven
An investigation is underway in Memphis, Tenn. after an infant was found dead at a Whitehaven apartment complex.
Police Officers responded to the call around 5:44 a.m. in the 1700 block of Piping Rock.
The cause of death is unknown at this time.
A neighbour in the area, Dontavious Bayman told FOX13 that hearing a child is gone before having a chance to really live, is heartbreaking.
“My little girls, they still here. If one of them were to pass away I would lose my mind,” Bayman said.
People who said they know the mother of the infant said they had no knowledge of any of her 5 children being sick.
Police have not released any other information about the child or the cause of death.