- Toronto Students USA Trips Banned Over Trump Concerns
- NY Couple Accused Of Murdering Adopted Son Before Fire
- Jury Finds Officer Guilty In Shooting of 6-Year-Old Autistic Boy
- Researchers In China Announce Baby Breakthrough
- Recall Alert: 56 000 Nissan Cars Recalled
- Mom Gives Little Boy Cannabis To Help Cure His Cancer
- Parents In Agony After Daughter Born With Heart Outiside Of Her Chest
- Social Media Photo Of Toddler Holding Gun Being Investigated
- Father Kills Two Daughters And Then Himself
- Would You Let Your Baby Sleep Alone In A Hotel Room?
Partner With Us
Kids Safety Network is looking to partner with non-profit organisations. If you care deeply about the wellbeing of children and you are looking for a trusted marketing-fundraising partner, then look no further.
We offer a unique opportunity for NPOs to help raise further funding. Whilst at the same time helping to keep our children safe.
Kids Safety Network partners with leading insurance companies worldwide. Together we provide parents and caregivers with a no-cost Kids Safety Kit. This Kids Safety Kit helps authorities to disseminate descriptive information to the right people. Ensuring timely handling of crucial details once a child is reported missing.
The Kids Safety Kit includes details like a child’s age, height, weight, eye and hair color, allergies or any birth marks. It also includes important details such as physical home address and contact details of both parents. In addition to this vital information when the kit is delivered we help parents record FBI quality digital fingerprints of their child they can keep to help law enforcement with the recovery of their child if god forbid they go missing. Plus, a section to add a DNA sample (hair sample).
The Kids Safety Kits are hand-delivered to parents by agents from reputable insurance companies. The reason the kits are hand-delivered and not mailed is because the agents help parents perform digital fingerprinting using FBI grade digital fingerprint scanners. The kits can be mailed upon request but digital fingerprinting cannot be performed in that case. The reason the kits are delivered by insurance agents is because they go through a stringent screening process, along with thorough security background checks. This is in order to ensure a safe delivery process and peace of mind for parents receiving the kits.
The Kids Safety Kit is a national program currently running in the US and Canada. These types of safety kits are fully endorsed and supported by the International Union of Police Associations. Parents can have the confidence knowing the kit provides authorities with essential information.
The Benefits To You
- Booster your fundraising efficiency.
- Join forces with a trusted partner.
- Marketing and fundraising teams working together towards a common goal.
- Natural cross-promotion aligning with your core values.
- Build a strategic, long-term marketing-fundraising partnership.
To Learn More Click Here to Download the Full Partner Program
If you would like to get involved in the Kids Safety Network marketing-fundraising NPO partnership program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org