- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
- WATCH: American Airlines Employee Said To Have Hit A Mom With Stroller – Just Missing Baby
- PRODUCT RECALL: Frozen Hash Browns
- Hair Color Appointment Almost Kills Pregnant Woman’s Baby
- Mom Shares Story About Secondary Drowning
- Nurse Drops Newborn And Fractures His Skull
Toddler Dead After Drowning In Large Neighborhood Pond
In Watertown Township, Mich. a toddler just 21-months-old has died, after drowning in a large neighborhood pond.
The incident took place on the 12000 block of Warm Creek Drive in Watertown Township this weekend.
The Clinton County Sheriff department said that family members found the toddler in the pond. They pulled him out and immediately performed CPR.
Nearby neighbors also assisted but after the toddler was taken to the hospital, he was pronounced dead.
The Delta Township Fire Department, City of Dewitt Police and Clinton County Sheriff’s Department responded to the scene.