- 23 People Arrested In Gwinnett County Online Child Sex Sting
- Woman Left Baby In Hot Car To Go Pay Fine At Court
- Mother Warns About Dangers Of Fentanyl By Posting Picture Of Dying Son
- This Woman’s Burns Shows Essential Oils Can Be Dangerous
- The Popular Trend Of Baby Bed-Sharing Linked To Rising Infant Deaths
- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
Video Of Mom Slithering Out Of Her Baby’s Nursery Goes Viral
Every parent will know what it’s like to “escape” from the nursery of a baby who’s just fallen asleep….
South Africans Tyrone and Caryn Morris had friends over for dinner recently and while everyone was hanging out, Caryn was trying to put their baby boy to bed.
Their little boy named Brody wasn’t co-operating Caryn told Times Live. “We had guests at home for dinner and because he sensed people around he was moaning and wanted to get out the cot. Every time I walked out the room he would stand up and moan.”
So, Caryn done what any desperate parent would do and got down on the ground and tried to make her escape.
“The best thing about having cameras in your house is watching your wife trying to exit the room after putting your son down!! Sometimes you have to use your initiative for your exit!! PS The SA Army are calling me for you to do training on the reverse leopard crawl!”
Taryn explained her strategy saying:
“I decided to sit on the floor next to the cot so he could see me. He then just lay there with his eyes a little bit open. I lay back and noticed he didn’t flinch or move or try and get out the cot. I slithered a little bit and he still remained on his side. Before I knew‚ I made it out the door and he hadn’t moved. I was too nervous to go back in the room to see if his eyes were open.”
Tyrone shared the video on Facebook, where it quickly went viral. This is probably because most parents can relate – Can you? Take a look and see.