- How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a Long Road Trip
- Mom Who Carried Terminally Ill Baby To Term To Donate Organs, Has Given Birth
- Recall Alert: Frito-Lay Recalls Various Potato Chip Snacks
- Recall Alert: Chicken Soup Products
- Man Arrested For Punching Toddler
- WATCH: American Airlines Employee Said To Have Hit A Mom With Stroller – Just Missing Baby
- PRODUCT RECALL: Frozen Hash Browns
- Hair Color Appointment Almost Kills Pregnant Woman’s Baby
- Mom Shares Story About Secondary Drowning
- Nurse Drops Newborn And Fractures His Skull
Watch: What Twins Get Up To In The Middle Of The Night
Jonathan and Susana Balkin wondered what their twins were getting up to at night, especially when they heard strange noises coming from the room of their 2-year-old identical twins, Andrew and Ryan.
“We heard a whole bunch of giggling, so we started spying on them,” Jonathan Balkin said.
They used the Nest home monitoring system to investigate what the boys were getting up to and were surprised to see them building pillow forts, doing gymnastics routines, and even some brother-on-brother cuddling!
Take a look: